Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Finding a wahine........

Last night I took the kids for a walk/bike ride down the trail and this was our conversation......

Gage: "Mom, can we go back to Hawaii?"

Me: "Maybe someday we'll go back but that's not an easy trip. It's not somewhere we can just go visit anytime...."

Gage: "Would you want me to live in Hawaii when I grow up?"

Me: "No.....it would be hard for me to visit you there. I wouldn't see you and your family as often as I'd want to"

Gage: "I think I'll go to Hawaii to look for a girl......and if I don't find one there I'll come back to Fresno to find one...."

Me: "Why do you need to find a girl?"

Gage: "I need someone to feed the fish....."

Me: "Feed the fish???"

Gage: "Yeah, I'm gonna have a HUGE fish tank when I grow up and I'll need her to feed the fish and do the chores...."

Me: "You're going to need a girl to feed your fish and do your chores for you...........where are you going to be when all this is going on?"

Gage: "At work. Just like Matty goes to work and you do all the chores. I'm gonna be at work and she's going to do the chores and feed the fish!"

The End.

Hope you enjoyed.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment