Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving, Day 13

Today I'm thankful for my health......

I'm so glad that when I go in to a new physician's office and I begin filling out my health history.......I just get to check "no" all the way down.

Even with pregnancy I've never had any concerns.......nausea that only came with the twins and subsided by the second trimester and some discomfort in my hips that kept me from being very active this pregnancy. That's it. Nothing else to think about. My weight gain has always been appropriate and the loss after has never been too challenging. Every time I see Dr. Swanson he tells me that everything is perfect......I'm perfect, babies are perfect, and he has no concerns.

I do take care of myself but eating healthy in comparison to the average person and working out regularly (with the exception of this pregnancy). Still, a lot of it is just plain luck.....and I'm thankful......

Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment