Friday, November 9, 2012

Thanksgiving Days 8 and 9

I am thankful for a new car.....it's not here yet, but it should be in 3-5 weeks. I don't really get excited about things like cars. I've had a lot of cars and it's just not something I really care about. As long as it gets me from one place to another without a problem I really don't care. However, with twins on the way, I'm excited to know that I'll have plenty of room for the whole family. Suburban. I promise not to put the stick figure family stickers on the back.......

I'm also grateful for our nieces and nephews. We don't live in the same place as any of them :( so we don't get to see them as often as we'd like. Today I was getting the Christmas shopping list and thinking of each one of them. Nick was the first one, when he was born I was in high school.....now he's almost the age I was when he was born........ 

Baby Nick.....

Nick now......(left)

It's crazy.......your own children that you see every day grow up fast.....but the ones you don't see every day-they grow even faster. 

I love them dearly and wish I could see them all more often.........

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment