Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving Days 10, 11, and 12

I'm thankful for iced tea. Sometimes I think I would never get hydrated if it wasn't for the goodness of iced tea. Uncle Harry's iced tea.....unsweetened.....so good.  

I am thankful that my husband doesn't travel often. Matt came home last night from a ten day hunting trip with his father and brothers and I was dying for him to get home. The good news is he shot a buck on his trip and I kept the kids alive the whole time he was gone. On occasion I complain about his commute but I have to say-it could be much worse. I'm grateful that it's just a commute and that I get to see him every day.  

Which brings me to the next one......I am grateful for those who currently serve and have served in our military and their families. I can't imagine, in addition to missing the presence of your family member, constantly worrying about their safety. Many thanks to the men and women of our military that have fought for the freedoms we enjoy and made many sacrifices to do so. Just as many thanks to their families. 

Love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment